Chicken Broccoli Dijon
COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until browned.
ADD broth, garlic powder and broccoli. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done. Remove chicken.
MIX flour, milk and mustard. Gradually add to broth mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with chicken and noodles.
TIP: Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth in place of the regular chicken broth.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses