Chicken Cacciatore Parmesan
Good with crusty bread.
Cook chicken in batches (6, 6 and 4) in a deep 12-in. straight-sided nonstick skillet, heating 1 Tbsp oil per batch over medium-high heat before adding chicken. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until browned and cooked through, putting 4 in each baking dish.
Heat remaining Tbsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onions and mushrooms; sauté 12 minutes or until tender.
Off heat, pour sauce into skillet; stir in water and olives. Spoon 2 cups over chicken in each baking dish. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with plastic wrap, then tightly cover with nonstick foil. Label and freeze up to 3 months (see Freezing Tips, page 192).
To reheat: Defrost (see Safe Thawing, page 192). Heat oven to 350°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap, then re-cover with the nonstick foil. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until sauce bubbles around edges, cheese melts and chicken is heated through.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 16 Total|
|Calories||359||Calories from fat||108|
|Total Fat||12gm||18%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses