Season chicken with salt and pepper
Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add chicken.
Add in onion, ginger, garlic and carrots. Sauté until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Combine spices and add to the pot. Stir over medium heat till spice is fragrant. Add minced jalapeños.
Pour in coconut milk and water. Simmer for 20 minutes, and then add the tomatoes and pears. Finish with lime juice.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses