Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Honey and Soy
Mix the hoisin sauce, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl to blend. Set the marinade aside. Using a sharp knife, score the chicken all over. Add the chicken to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight.
Position your oven rack 8 to 10 inches from the heating source and preheat the broiler. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Transfer the chicken and marinade to the baking sheet and broil for 15 minutes, turning often and watching closely, or until the chicken is cooked through and the marinade glazes the chicken.
Transfer the chicken to plates. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, garnish with cilantro sprigs, and serve.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses