Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray.
In another bowl, combine chicken, 3⁄4 cup each cheese blend and Sauce, the corn, chiles and remaining cilantro.
Working with 1 tortilla at a time, spoon a scant 1⁄3 cup chicken mixture down center; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
Pour remaining Sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover dish with nonstick foil.
Bake 30 minutes, uncover and bake 20 minutes longer, or until sauce bubbles around edges and cheese has melted.
To serve: Sprinkle with some of the lettuce, tomato, avocado and onion. Serve remaining on the side.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Calories||461||Calories from fat||180|
|Total Fat||20gm||31%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses