Preheat a grill to high. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Mix the Mexican seasoning and burrito seasoning in a small bowl. Rub the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts to cover them. Lightly mist both sides of the breasts with spray. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then place the breasts side by side on the grill. Turn the heat to medium, if possible, and grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink inside. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the enchilada sauces in a medium bowl and mix until well combined. Set aside.
Mix the cheese, cilantro, olives, and chiles in a second medium bowl. Set aside.
Coarsely chop the chicken breasts.
Cut or tear each tortilla into about 9 roughly even pieces.
Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of an 8 X 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover the sauce evenly with about a third of the tortilla pieces. Then sprinkle about half of the chicken over them. Pour about 2/3 cup of the sauce evenly over that. Then sprinkle a third of the cheese mixture over that.
Repeat layering with half of the remaining tortillas, the remaining chicken, 2/3 cup of sauce, then half of the remaining cheese mixture. Follow that with another layer of the tortillas, then the remaining sauce, then the remaining cheese mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes. Then remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into 4 or 8 pieces and serve immediately.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining