Chicken Fried Rice with Snow Peas
In large skillet, sauté rice-vermicelli mix with margarine over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
Increase heat to medium; add eggs to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set, about 2 min.
Add a Comment
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have