Chicken Minestrone with Pesto
Mix all ingredients except the cannellini beans, zucchini, green beans and basil pesto in a 4-qt or larger slow-cooker.
Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Stir in cannellini beans, zucchini and green beans. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Spoon into bowls; top servings with pesto.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||289||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
12 Common Workout Myths Debunked
Ariel Castro In Jail: Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Passes Time Pacing, Staring
Courtney Stodden Reveals She Has A Sex Tape
Bangladesh Factory Safety Accord: At Least 14 Major North American Retailers Decline To Sign
Savannah Nash, 16, Dies During Her First Solo Drive; Believed To Be Texting (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen