Chicken Pot Pie with Pastry Crust
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until they're tender, stirring often.
Stir the gravy, vegetables and chicken in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
U.S. Troops Unloaded 'Over A Hundred Bullets' Into Osama Bin Laden's Dead Body, Sources Claim
11 Ways Mainstream Porn Misleads Women About Sex
Angelina Jolie Cancer Surgery: Actress To Have Another Procedure To Prevent Disease
Gay Men Who Battle Eating Disorders: The Community's Hidden Epidemic
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses