Chicken Salad Melt
Great for a quick lunch or satisfying snack, these sandwich melts will appear frequently on your family menu.
Heat the oven to 400°F. Bake the muffin halves on a baking sheet for 10 minutes or until they're lightly toasted.
Stir the chicken, celery and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the muffin halves. Top with the tomato slices and cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have