Heat outdoor grill or ridged grill pan over medium-high heat.
Squeeze 1 to 2 limes to get 2 Tbsp juice. Mix with peanut sauce. Pour all but 1⁄4 cup into a small bowl.
Thread 1 chicken tender on each of twelve 10- to 12-in. wooden skewers. Brush both sides of chicken with the 1⁄4 cup sauce, then lightly coat with nonstick spray.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||294||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses