Chicken Sate Bites
Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells are filled with a pleasing sate made with chicken, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro, ginger and lemon juice, and topped with chopped green onions.
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions.
Stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, sugar and ginger in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Add water if needed to make a smoother consistency. Add the chicken and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Toss to coat.
Divide the chicken mixture among the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining