Chicken Sate Bites
Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells are filled with a pleasing sate made with chicken, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro, ginger and lemon juice, and topped with chopped green onions.
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions.
Stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, sugar and ginger in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Add water if needed to make a smoother consistency. Add the chicken and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Toss to coat.
Divide the chicken mixture among the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses