Chicken Thighs with Stewed Tomatoes and Spinach
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium high heat until it shimmers. Brown chicken, skin side down, until golden, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
Add wine to skillet, scraping up any browned bits, and boil until wine is reduced by half, about 1 minute. Add stewed tomatoes and bring to a boil. Nestle chicken in tomatoes and cover skillet. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Stir spinach into tomatoes in skillet and simmer until wilted. Spoon over chicken and serve.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses