Chicken Thighs with Stewed Tomatoes and Spinach
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium high heat until it shimmers. Brown chicken, skin side down, until golden, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
Add wine to skillet, scraping up any browned bits, and boil until wine is reduced by half, about 1 minute. Add stewed tomatoes and bring to a boil. Nestle chicken in tomatoes and cover skillet. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Stir spinach into tomatoes in skillet and simmer until wilted. Spoon over chicken and serve.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have