Chicken with Kale Stuffing
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
2. Take the chicken and remove all visible fat then, using a meat mallet, pound the chicken so that it is 1/2 inch thick and set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add mushrooms, onion, wine, oregano, garlic and pepper, cooking and stirring the mixture for about 5 minutes or until the onion has become softened.
4. Add the kale to the mixture and cook and stir until the kale has become wilted.
5. Take the kale mixture and evenly spread it over the flattened chicken breasts and roll the chicken up, securing it with toothpicks or metal skewers.
6. Brush the chicken with mayonnaise and coat with breadcrumbs. Put the prepared chicken in the prepared baking dish seam side down.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken has become golden brown and the area near the center is no longer pink, then remove the toothpicks and serve.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses