Chicken with Kale Stuffing
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Take the chicken and remove all visible fat then, using a meat mallet, pound the chicken so that it is 1/2 inch thick and set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add mushrooms, onion, wine, oregano, garlic and pepper, cooking and stirring the mixture for about 5 minutes or until the onion has become softened.
4. Add the kale to the mixture and cook and stir until the kale has become wilted.
5. Take the kale mixture and evenly spread it over the flattened chicken breasts and roll the chicken up, securing it with toothpicks or metal skewers.
6. Brush the chicken with mayonnaise and coat with breadcrumbs. Put the prepared chicken in the prepared baking dish seam side down.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken has become golden brown and the area near the center is no longer pink, then remove the toothpicks and serve.
Add a Comment
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
20 Disgusting Homophobic Tweets In Response To Tom Daley Coming Out
Is Pope Francis Leaving Vatican At Night To Minister To Homeless?
Landry Thompson, 13, Taken Into Custody After Dozing Off In Dance Instructor's Car
Raven-Symone Posts Sultry Instagram Pic, Gives Girlfriend AzMarie Livingston A Shout-Out
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have