Chicken with Mushrooms and Noodles
Provided By: Sandy Gluck
No-boil lasagna noodles broken into large pieces cook in the juices in addition to thickening the dish. Their texture becomes similar to a dumpling with a slight chew. The dried mushrooms (and you can choose something other than porcini if you like) give an earthiness to the dish. Be sure to rinse whichever dried mushrooms you use as they usually contain grit.
In a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker combine white mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, dried mushrooms, garlic, 1/2 the salt, tarragon, and water. Add noodles and toss to coat.
Place chicken on top and sprinkle with remaining salt. Cover and cook 6 hours on low or until chicken is very tender.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses