Chicken with Mushrooms and Noodles
Provided By: Sandy Gluck
No-boil lasagna noodles broken into large pieces cook in the juices in addition to thickening the dish. Their texture becomes similar to a dumpling with a slight chew. The dried mushrooms (and you can choose something other than porcini if you like) give an earthiness to the dish. Be sure to rinse whichever dried mushrooms you use as they usually contain grit.
In a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker combine white mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, dried mushrooms, garlic, 1/2 the salt, tarragon, and water. Add noodles and toss to coat.
Place chicken on top and sprinkle with remaining salt. Cover and cook 6 hours on low or until chicken is very tender.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have