Chicken with Pineapple Mango Salsa
Season the chicken with the cumin.
Pour 1 cup salsa over the chicken. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though. Serve with the remaining salsa.
Add a Comment
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
John McCain Unloads On Senate Republicans: 'I Haven't Been Embarrassed This Way'
U.S. Troops Unloaded 'Over A Hundred Bullets' Into Osama Bin Laden's Dead Body, Sources Claim
Angelina Jolie Cancer Surgery: Actress To Have Another Procedure To Prevent Disease
11 Ways Mainstream Porn Misleads Women About Sex
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses