Chickpea, Zucchini, and Spinach Curry
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart heavy pot over moderately high heat until it shimmers, then saute onion, stirring, until golden, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, jalapeno, ginger, curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook over moderately low heat, stirring, 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, coconut milk, water, and chickpeas, bringing to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is just tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in spinach and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over cooked rice or couscous.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses