Chickpea, Zucchini, and Spinach Curry
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart heavy pot over moderately high heat until it shimmers, then saute onion, stirring, until golden, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, jalapeno, ginger, curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook over moderately low heat, stirring, 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, coconut milk, water, and chickpeas, bringing to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is just tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in spinach and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over cooked rice or couscous.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits