Chili Lime Shrimp
Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
Mix yogurt, chili powder, garlic powder and jalapeno in a small bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
Add the shrimp and cook about a minute on each side.
Reduce heat to medium, add the yogurt mixture and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add the lime juice and remove from heat. Finish with scallions.
Stuff each piece of pita with 1/4 of the shrimp and romaine.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Shrimp-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers (Fiori Di Zucca Ripieni Con Gamberi)
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips