Chili Lime Shrimp
Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
Mix yogurt, chili powder, garlic powder and jalapeno in a small bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
Add the shrimp and cook about a minute on each side.
Reduce heat to medium, add the yogurt mixture and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add the lime juice and remove from heat. Finish with scallions.
Stuff each piece of pita with 1/4 of the shrimp and romaine.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Shrimp-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers (Fiori Di Zucca Ripieni Con Gamberi)
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses