Chilled Sesame Peanut Noodles
Provided By: Maggie Ruggiero
This is an all time favorite family pleaser. Saucy with a twinge of heat. Making this in a food processor is like having a dinner robot.
Pulse cilantro and scallions in food processor until chopped. Change to the grating attachment (you can leave scallion mixture in the processor.) Grate carrots and cucumber and transfer vegetables to a large bowl and toss with noodles.
Drop garlic and ginger into feed tube of processor with machine running and process until finely chopped. Add peanut butter and soy sauce and process to combine. Add broth, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper flakes and process until smooth. Toss with noodles and add a little water if necessary. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds or nuts.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- 8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses