Chilled Sesame Peanut Noodles
Provided By: Maggie Ruggiero
This is an all time favorite family pleaser. Saucy with a twinge of heat. Making this in a food processor is like having a dinner robot.
Pulse cilantro and scallions in food processor until chopped. Change to the grating attachment (you can leave scallion mixture in the processor.) Grate carrots and cucumber and transfer vegetables to a large bowl and toss with noodles.
Drop garlic and ginger into feed tube of processor with machine running and process until finely chopped. Add peanut butter and soy sauce and process to combine. Add broth, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper flakes and process until smooth. Toss with noodles and add a little water if necessary. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds or nuts.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have