Provided By: Ann Hodgman
I don't think there's a kid on earth who doesn't like this recipe - unless you have a child who hates both chicken tenders and potato chips, in which case I don't know what to say.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, optional barbecue sauce, and pepper. Soak the cut-up chicken fingers in this mixture for five minutes.
A few at a time, flop the chicken fingers around in the chips until well coated. Arrange them on the cookie sheet and bake for ten minutes. Turn them over and bake for ten more minutes, or until nicely browned. Serve hot or cold, with a dipping sauce if you want.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information for this recipe does not include optional barbecue sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||615||Calories from fat||270|
|Total Fat||30gm||46%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
|Vitamin A||6%||Vitamin C||51%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Ann Hodgman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses