Provided By: Ann Hodgman
I don't think there's a kid on earth who doesn't like this recipe - unless you have a child who hates both chicken tenders and potato chips, in which case I don't know what to say.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grease a large cookie sheet or cover it with foil or baking parchment. Put the crushed chips into a shallow, rimmed baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, optional barbecue sauce, and pepper. Soak the cut-up chicken fingers in this mixture for five minutes.
A few at a time, flop the chicken fingers around in the chips until well coated. Arrange them on the cookie sheet and bake for ten minutes. Turn them over and bake for ten more minutes, or until nicely browned. Serve hot or cold, with a dipping sauce if you want.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information for this recipe does not include optional barbecue sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||615||Calories from fat||270|
|Total Fat||30gm||46%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
|Vitamin A||6%||Vitamin C||51%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Ann Hodgman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have