Provided By: Ann Hodgman
I don't think there's a kid on earth who doesn't like this recipe - unless you have a child who hates both chicken tenders and potato chips, in which case I don't know what to say.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, optional barbecue sauce, and pepper. Soak the cut-up chicken fingers in this mixture for five minutes.
A few at a time, flop the chicken fingers around in the chips until well coated. Arrange them on the cookie sheet and bake for ten minutes. Turn them over and bake for ten more minutes, or until nicely browned. Serve hot or cold, with a dipping sauce if you want.
Nutrition Note: Nutrition information for this recipe does not include optional barbecue sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||615||Calories from fat||270|
|Total Fat||30gm||46%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
|Vitamin A||6%||Vitamin C||51%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Ann Hodgman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
- Gisele Bundchen's Multitasking Photo Proves She Really Is A 'Super Model' Mom
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar