Chipotle Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
Provided By: Kemp Minifie
Here' a perfect example of how five ingredients that are likely suspects to be hanging around the 21st-century American kitchen come together to make a fast but extremely delicious meal-in-a-bowl. That it's rich in beta carotene (thank you, sweet potato) and fiber (thank you, sweet potato and black beans) should assuage any guilt you might feel for having resorted to a couple of cans of soup to make dinner.
Add soup and chipotles and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes to heat through and allow flavors to come together.
Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses