Chipotle Chicken Wings With Honey Blue Cheese
Toss 2 pounds whole chicken wings (around 15 pieces) in extra virgin olive oil and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Preheat grill to medium heat. Using a paper towel blotted with oil, wipe down the grates to form a non-stick surface. Lay out wings flat on the grill.
Prepare the chipotle butter. Combine 1 stick of unsalted butter (melted, or at room temperature), 2 chipotles in adobo sauce (finely chopped), and 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar in a mixing bowl. Baste wings with chipotle butter as they are cooking on the grill. The wings should take about 20-25 minutes to cook.
While the chicken is cooking, prepare the honey blue cheese dip. In a bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup crumbled domestic blue cheese, 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons chopped chives, juice of 1 lemon, and a dash of extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and stir everything well.
Remove wings from the grill and put them back into the chipotle butter bowl. Toss wings in the butter for a final coating of flavor. Serve wings with honey blue cheese dip and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have