Chive Mashed Potatoes
Yukon Gold potatoes are perfect for mashed potatoes, because of their smooth, creamy flesh. Tangy sour cream, chives, and a liberal dose of butter make these a sure-fire favorite at the table.
Reserve 1 cup of the potato cooking water, then drain potatoes in a colander. Return potatoes to pot with 1/2 cup reserved cooking water, milk, sour cream, butter and chives and mash with a potato masher until almost smooth, adding more of the reserved cooking water if necessary. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Woodman's Pasta with Mushroom Sauce (Pasta Al Boscaiola)
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses