Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruit
Mix chocolate, cream and macadamia nuts in a small bowl.
Place mixture on low heat in a double boiler. Stir till ingredients are well combined and the chocolate is melted. (About 5 or 6 minutes.) If desired, add in the rum, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat once melted (about 5 or 6 minutes) and pour into a bowl.
Dip fruit into the chocolate and serve.
Add a Comment
Dog Guards Dead Victim's Body After Oklahoma Tornado Disaster (PHOTO) (UPDATE)
Demi Moore Bikini: Ashton Kutcher's Ex Flaunts Killer Abs In A Tiny Two-Piece (PHOTO)
'DWTS' Winner: Kellie Pickler Crowned Season 16 Champion
'Fat' Abercrombie Ads Are A Brilliant Response To CEO Mike Jeffries (PHOTOS)
Wolf Blitzer Asks Atheist Tornado Survivor If She 'Thanks The Lord' (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen