Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruit
Mix chocolate, cream and macadamia nuts in a small bowl.
Place mixture on low heat in a double boiler. Stir till ingredients are well combined and the chocolate is melted. (About 5 or 6 minutes.) If desired, add in the rum, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat once melted (about 5 or 6 minutes) and pour into a bowl.
Dip fruit into the chocolate and serve.
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have