Chocolate Hazelnut Tartlets
It couldn't be easier to make this delightful dessert when you take prepared Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells and fill them with chocolate hazelnut spread topped with chopped, toasted hazelnuts.
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions.
Spoon or pipe about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the hazelnut spread into each shell. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have