Chocolate-Malt Ice Cream Cake
You'll need an 8-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, stir vanilla ice cream and malted milk powder until blended.
Spoon chocolate ice cream into bottom of pan; pack into a fairly even layer. Place spoonfuls of the fudge sauce over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the chopped malt balls.
Spread vanilla ice cream mixture over top. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
To serve: Remove sides of pan. Place on serving plate. Arrange remaining malt balls around edge.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||204||Calories from fat||36|
|Total Fat||4gm||6%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have