Chocolate-Malt Ice Cream Cake
You'll need an 8-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, stir vanilla ice cream and malted milk powder until blended.
Spoon chocolate ice cream into bottom of pan; pack into a fairly even layer. Place spoonfuls of the fudge sauce over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the chopped malt balls.
Spread vanilla ice cream mixture over top. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
To serve: Remove sides of pan. Place on serving plate. Arrange remaining malt balls around edge.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||204||Calories from fat||36|
|Total Fat||4gm||6%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses