Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable sides with nonstick spray.
Crust: Break cookies into food processor. Add nuts and sugar; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add egg white; pulse just to blend. Press evenly over bottom and up sides of tart pan. Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm. Cover crust with foil.
Bake 20 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more, or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, make Filling: Heat cream and butter over medium heat until butter melts. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and let stand 2 minutes to melt. Whisk until blended and smooth. Let stand at room temperature about 1 hour until cool but still pourable. Pour into crust. Place strawberries cut sides down on filling. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set.
To serve: Put tart pan on a small, sturdy bowl; let sides fall down. Gently slide tart off pan bottom onto a serving plate.
Planning Tip: Can be made up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate loosely covered.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||340||Calories from fat||225|
|Total Fat||25gm||38%||Saturated Fat||11gm||55%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have