Cook beef, onions and garlic powder in saucepot over medium-high heat in 2 batches until beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring to separate meat. Remove beef and onion. Pour off fat. Return beef and onion to saucepot.
Stir in chili powder, cinnamon and cloves and cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomato juice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add beans. Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses