Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs and set aside.
In each of two 2-quart shallow baking dishes layer 1 cup Prego® mixture. Top each with 2 lasagna noodles and about 1 1/4 cups cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 lasagna noodles, remaining Prego® mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 min. or until hot. Let stand 10 min.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have