Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs and set aside.
In each of two 2-quart shallow baking dishes layer 1 cup Prego® mixture. Top each with 2 lasagna noodles and about 1 1/4 cups cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 lasagna noodles, remaining Prego® mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 min. or until hot. Let stand 10 min.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses