Provided By: Diane Forley
Another way to add whole grains is by adding puffed grains into your granola. Look for some of these specialty ingredients at your local health foods store, or online.
Preheat oven to 325. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Mix together grains, puffed rice, nuts, coconut and spices in a large bowl. Heat honey and coconut oil together in a small saucepan until just melted. Do not boil. Pour over mixed dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon. Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent burning. Remove from oven and sprinkle in dried fruits while cooling. Let cool and store covered in an air-tight container.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have