Provided By: Diane Forley
Another way to add whole grains is by adding puffed grains into your granola. Look for some of these specialty ingredients at your local health foods store, or online.
Preheat oven to 325. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Mix together grains, puffed rice, nuts, coconut and spices in a large bowl. Heat honey and coconut oil together in a small saucepan until just melted. Do not boil. Pour over mixed dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon. Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent burning. Remove from oven and sprinkle in dried fruits while cooling. Let cool and store covered in an air-tight container.
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses