Cold Soba Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool. Transfer to a medium bowl and toss with scallions, oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||27||Total Fat||3gm||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0gm||0%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||1gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining