Colts Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
mix in a large bowl until smooth the1/2 cup softened butter and the 3/4 cup white sugar
mix in 1 egg.
Combine the above with 1 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon cream of tartar, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Blend all ingredients in bowl.
While crust is baking, in large bowl beat 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Spread mix on the cooled crust.
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas