Colts Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
mix in a large bowl until smooth the1/2 cup softened butter and the 3/4 cup white sugar
mix in 1 egg.
Combine the above with 1 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon cream of tartar, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Blend all ingredients in bowl.
While crust is baking, in large bowl beat 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Spread mix on the cooled crust.
Add a Comment
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses