Corn Dog Bites
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the corn bread mix in a large bowl. Add the egg whites and buttermilk. Stir until just combined, about 10 turns with a wooden spoon -- the batter will be lumpy. Coat a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each muffin tin cup three fourths of the way full. Press a piece of hot dog into the center of each and bake 8 to 10 minutes, until the muffins are puffed and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses