Corn Dog Bites
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the corn bread mix in a large bowl. Add the egg whites and buttermilk. Stir until just combined, about 10 turns with a wooden spoon -- the batter will be lumpy. Coat a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each muffin tin cup three fourths of the way full. Press a piece of hot dog into the center of each and bake 8 to 10 minutes, until the muffins are puffed and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have