Cornish Hens with Pecan Stuffing
This elegant dish is especially easy to make - it features succulent Cornish game hens glazed with a tasty peach-mustard glaze and served with stuffing brimming with pecans, raisins and green onions.
Heat the stock and onions in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Stir in the pecans and raisins. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing across the center of a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish, leaving space on both sides for the hens. Arrange the hens on each side of the stuffing.
Stir the preserves, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the preserve mixture over the hens.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour or until the hens are cooked through. Stir the preserve mixture and spoon over the hens before serving.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses