Cornish Hens with Pecan Stuffing
This elegant dish is especially easy to make - it features succulent Cornish game hens glazed with a tasty peach-mustard glaze and served with stuffing brimming with pecans, raisins and green onions.
Heat the stock and onions in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Stir in the pecans and raisins. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing across the center of a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish, leaving space on both sides for the hens. Arrange the hens on each side of the stuffing.
Stir the preserves, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon the preserve mixture over the hens.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour or until the hens are cooked through. Stir the preserve mixture and spoon over the hens before serving.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have