Country Chicken Soup
Delicious, homemade soups like this chicken, vegetable and rice recipe are surprisingly quick and easy when you use convenient products like flavorful chicken broth and tender canned chicken.
Stir the broth, poultry seasoning, thyme, carrot, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
Cover the saucepan and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is done.
Stir the chicken in the saucepan and heat through.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Paul Walker Cause Of Death Revealed As Traumatic And Thermal Injuries
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have