Country Chicken Soup
Delicious, homemade soups like this chicken, vegetable and rice recipe are surprisingly quick and easy when you use convenient products like flavorful chicken broth and tender canned chicken.
Stir the broth, poultry seasoning, thyme, carrot, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
Cover the saucepan and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is done.
Stir the chicken in the saucepan and heat through.
Add a Comment
I Lost Weight: After Losing Her Father, Helen M. Ryan Lost 82 Pounds
Amy Adams' Bikini Body Isn't What You'd Expect, Actress Says (PHOTOS)
Mark Frauenfelder, Dad And Boing Boing Founder: 'TSA Officer Humiliated My Daughter' (PHOTO) (UPDATE)
Brazilian Military Police Officer Pepper-Sprays Woman During Rio De Janeiro Protests (PHOTO)
Couple Finds Ancient Skeleton In Backyard, May Have To Foot $5,000 Excavation Bill (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Eating Clean? 6 Processed Foods You Can Avoid & Easily Make at Home
- Healthy Smoothies: Best Smoothie Ingredients & 10 To Ditch
- Hypnobirth: Kate Middleton Considers Natural Birthing Method For Royal Baby
- Planning A Daddy's Day Barbecue