Couscous with Pan Seared Chicken
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, and onion until golden brown. Set aside.
Bring seasoned water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Combine cooked couscous, garlic and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat skillet on medium heat and add oil followed by chicken.
Cook in batches about 4 minutes on each side.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses