Couscous with Pan Seared Chicken
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, and onion until golden brown. Set aside.
Bring seasoned water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Combine cooked couscous, garlic and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat skillet on medium heat and add oil followed by chicken.
Cook in batches about 4 minutes on each side.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses