Couscous with Pan Seared Chicken
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, and onion until golden brown. Set aside.
Bring seasoned water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Combine cooked couscous, garlic and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat skillet on medium heat and add oil followed by chicken.
Cook in batches about 4 minutes on each side.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Julianne Hough Undergoes Hair Transformation, Wows With Extensions And Bangs
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have