Crab Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
To prepare the crab cakes: Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Whisk the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl to blend. Squeeze the crabmeat to exude most of the excess moisture, then mix the crabmeat and panko into the mayonnaise and herb mixture. Using a 3-inch ring mold, form the crab mixture into 8 patties on the prepared baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 tablespoon of oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets over medium-high heat. Add the crab cakes to the skillets and cook until golden on both sides, adding more butter and oil as needed, about 5 minutes total.
To serve: Mound the lettuce on 4 plates. Set 2 crab cakes on each plate. Top with the tartar sauce and serve with lemon wedges.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses