Cranberry relish can be mundane, but this version gets a boost from fresh citrus. Celery and sweet apples lend crunch, but it's the beets that will really have your guests talking - they add vibrant color and depth.
Pulse cranberries in a food processor until finely chopped, then transfer to a large bowl. Pulse apples in food processor until finely chopped, then transfer to bowl with cranberries.
Cut off rind from oranges (including white pith), then remove segments, cutting between membranes, working over a bowl to retain juices. Coarsely chop segments with a knife, then add to cranberry mixture along with any juices.
Pulse celery in food processor until finely chopped, add to cranberry mixture. Add brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to cranberry mixture and stir together until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses