Cranberry Cornish Hens
Preheat the oven to 350 F
In heavy 2 qt saucepan combine jellied cranberry sauce, dry white wine and lemon juice
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until cranberry sauce melts and mixture is smooth.
Rinse hens in cold water and pat dry.
Sprinkle the cavities with salt and pepper and a few rosemary sprigs
Close the cavities and secure with wooden toothpicks and a sprigs of rosemary.
Place hens, breast side up in a lightly greased shallow pan.
When handling raw poultry make sure you wash your hands to prevent the spread of bacteria
Next brush the hens with the cranberry mixture, coating all sides.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
10 Painless Ways To Change Your Messy, Messy Habits
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses