Cranberry Cornish Hens
Preheat the oven to 350 F
In heavy 2 qt saucepan combine jellied cranberry sauce, dry white wine and lemon juice
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until cranberry sauce melts and mixture is smooth.
Rinse hens in cold water and pat dry.
Sprinkle the cavities with salt and pepper and a few rosemary sprigs
Close the cavities and secure with wooden toothpicks and a sprigs of rosemary.
Place hens, breast side up in a lightly greased shallow pan.
When handling raw poultry make sure you wash your hands to prevent the spread of bacteria
Next brush the hens with the cranberry mixture, coating all sides.
Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, basting frequently with the cranberry sauce.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have