Heat oven to 400°F. Coat 6 star-shaped disposable foil baking cups or 6 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
Prepare muffin mix with the egg and milk as package directs. Stir in cranberries, pistachios and zest just until blended.
Evenly spoon batter into prepared cups. (If using foil baking cups, place on a baking sheet.) Sprinkle cranberries and pistachios on top.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden and a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Garnish: dried cranberries and chopped pistachios
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||290||Calories from fat||108|
|Total Fat||12gm||18%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses