Heat oven to 400°F. Coat 6 star-shaped disposable foil baking cups or 6 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
Prepare muffin mix with the egg and milk as package directs. Stir in cranberries, pistachios and zest just until blended.
Evenly spoon batter into prepared cups. (If using foil baking cups, place on a baking sheet.) Sprinkle cranberries and pistachios on top.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden and a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Garnish: dried cranberries and chopped pistachios
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||290||Calories from fat||108|
|Total Fat||12gm||18%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas