Cranberry Pork Roast
Mix all ingredients except pork in a 3-qt or larger slow-cooker. Add pork; spoon some cranberry mixture over the top. (Can be done the night before. Refrigerate in removable crock or, if crock can’t be removed, in a covered bowl, then transfer to slow-cooker to cook.)
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or until pork is tender. Remove pork to cutting board and slice. Spoon fat off sauce; serve sauce with pork.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||373||Calories from fat||72|
|Total Fat||8gm||12%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
10 Painless Ways To Change Your Messy, Messy Habits
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses