Creamed Spinach with Blue Cheese
Heat the oil in a heavy large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the spinach, 1 handful at a time, and sauté just until the spinach wilts, about 3 minutes.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and press to exude the excess liquid.
Bring the cream to a boil in the same sauté pan over high heat.
Add the spinach and toss to coat.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Coarsely crumble the blue cheese over the spinach and toss to coat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Foodbeast: 14 Fast Food and Restaurant Employees Confess the One Item You Should Never Order
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses