Creamed Spinach with Blue Cheese
Heat the oil in a heavy large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the spinach, 1 handful at a time, and sauté just until the spinach wilts, about 3 minutes.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and press to exude the excess liquid.
Bring the cream to a boil in the same sauté pan over high heat.
Add the spinach and toss to coat.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Coarsely crumble the blue cheese over the spinach and toss to coat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have