Crispy Chili-Garlic Noodle Strips
Prepare the chili-garlic salt (this can be done ahead of time). Place rough chopped garlic and oil in a small sauté pan and cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until garlic is golden and crispy. Drain on a paper towel. In a mortar and pestle crush salt, chili and garlic together - it should be well combined but still have some texture. Set aside.
2. Heat about 2-inches of vegetable oil to 375 degrees F. Stack your egg roll wrappers on top of each other neatly and slice into long 1/2-inch wide strips. Loosely separate and fry in batches for 20-25 seconds until golden and crispy. Using a wire strainer or slotted spoon, drain and dump into a large metal mixing bowl. While still hot, season with chili-garlic salt and toss to coat (just like french fries).
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses