Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Coleslaw
Heat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork until frothy. Add tenders and toss to coat. In another bowl, mix crushed chips, paprika and salt. Add tenders, a few at a time, and toss with a fork to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile put Coleslaw ingredients in a bowl; toss to mix and coat.
Serve tenders with ranch dressing and the slaw.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||388||Calories from fat||108|
|Total Fat||12gm||18%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
These Tattoos Are The Definition Of Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses