Crushed Red Potatoes with Buttermilk
This simple preparation makes a smashing and virtually labor-free alternative to traditional mashed potatoes.
Cover potatoes with cold water in a large saucepan. Add salt and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes in a colander and transfer to a medium bowl. Coarsely crush the potatoes with a potato masher or the back of a large spoon. Gently stir in buttermilk and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Total Fat||0gm||0%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat||0gm||Protein||3gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with a Bacon-Parmesan Crust
- Roasted Cod and Potatoes with Orange Butter Gremolata
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses