Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until they begin to soften.
Add the curry and the paprika, cooking 1 minute more until fragrant.
Cook the sausage according to package instructions and toast the buns.
Place one sausage in each bun and top with 1/4 of the sauce, serve immediately.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses