Dark Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies
Shane Kelly, the host of KitchenDaily's Don't Tell Mama video series, shows you that even dessert can be wholesome by including all-natural sweeteners and an oat flour base in her cookies. Watch the related video to see how to make the Dark Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Soak cherries in enough hot water to cover until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
Whisk together flours, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir in cherries.
Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg until combined well. Add flour mixture and the chocolate and stir until just combined. Chill dough 20 minutes for flavors to develop.
Form dough into 26 (1-inch) balls and transfer to baking sheets. Flatten cookies slightly and bake in upper and lower thirds of oven until slightly puffed and golden, about 10 minutes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 26 Total|
|Calories||108||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses