Dark Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies
Shane Kelly, the host of KitchenDaily's Don't Tell Mama video series, shows you that even dessert can be wholesome by including all-natural sweeteners and an oat flour base in her cookies. Watch the related video to see how to make the Dark Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Soak cherries in enough hot water to cover until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
Whisk together flours, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir in cherries.
Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg until combined well. Add flour mixture and the chocolate and stir until just combined. Chill dough 20 minutes for flavors to develop.
Form dough into 26 (1-inch) balls and transfer to baking sheets. Flatten cookies slightly and bake in upper and lower thirds of oven until slightly puffed and golden, about 10 minutes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 26 Total|
|Calories||108||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining