Dirty Bananas with Bittersweet Chocolate
Grilling expert Elizabeth Karmel occasionally cooks something in the oven. Case in point: These super-easy but impressive "dirty" bananas, which are wrapped in puff pastry with dark chocolate and baked. See Elizabeth Karmel's full Steakhouse at Home menu.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thaw puff pastry. On a floured board, cut into four equal squares and set aside. Meanwhile, peel and cut bananas in half crosswise and half again lengthwise so you end up with 8 pieces of banana. Set aside.
When ready to assemble, sprinkle each piece of puff pastry with 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, place 2 slices of bananas in center and top with 1/2 ounce of chocolate pieces. Pinch sides and edges of pastry together like you are wrapping a box.
Place seam side down on parchment paper and bake in a 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown.
Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
Add a Comment
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses