Dirty Bananas with Bittersweet Chocolate
Grilling expert Elizabeth Karmel occasionally cooks something in the oven. Case in point: These super-easy but impressive "dirty" bananas, which are wrapped in puff pastry with dark chocolate and baked. See Elizabeth Karmel's full Steakhouse at Home menu.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thaw puff pastry. On a floured board, cut into four equal squares and set aside. Meanwhile, peel and cut bananas in half crosswise and half again lengthwise so you end up with 8 pieces of banana. Set aside.
When ready to assemble, sprinkle each piece of puff pastry with 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, place 2 slices of bananas in center and top with 1/2 ounce of chocolate pieces. Pinch sides and edges of pastry together like you are wrapping a box.
Place seam side down on parchment paper and bake in a 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown.
Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas