Easy Beef Enchiladas
These flavorful enchiladas make a simple, delicous and filling supper!
Heat the oven to 350F. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the seasoning mix, beans, soup, onion and rice, if desired, in the skillet.
Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses