Easy Beef Enchiladas
These flavorful enchiladas make a simple, delicous and filling supper!
Heat the oven to 350F. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the seasoning mix, beans, soup, onion and rice, if desired, in the skillet.
Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
Add a Comment
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas