In a stand mixer with a flat beater attached.
Add flour and salt. Set the mixer to stir and mix briefly
Now add eggs and mix until the dough forms into a ball.
Remove the dough and wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minuets before working with it.
When the dough has properly rested cut it into 4 equal pieces and flatten each piece slightly.
Now attach the pasta roller to your standing mixer start to work your dough through one piece at a time.
While running the dough through, fold it into thirds to make the edges even.
Repeat this fold and run through the roller processes 3 to 4 more times.
And then run the dough through without folding once, this will help make the dough more consistent and elastic.
Run the dough through each level -from 1 to 9. This will give the dough a toothsome texture.
Now once the dough is thoroughly worked and flattened out you can attach your desired pasta cutting tool.
Set to speed 4 and run the sheet of dough through the cutter.
Lay the cut pasta down and sprinkle with flour giving it a little toss to coat.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have